By the Decree of the Ministry of the Environment Protection, Spatial Arrangements and Building of the Republic of Croatia (Klasa: UP/I-360-02/10-18/79, Urbroj: 531-01-10-5) of 23. July 2010. Forming has been awarded the authorization for:
1. Performing of Energy Efficiency inspections of the residential and non-residential buildings with simple technical system,
2. Certifying residential and non-residential buildings with simple technical system,
3. Certifying residential and non-residential buildings with complex technical system.
The obtained authorizations also include energy efficiency inspections of the buildings with complex technical system in the segment that is related to the architectural structure.
Energy Efficiency certification is the set of activities and procedures that are performed in order to issue an Energy Efficiency Certificate. Energy Efficiency Certificate is the document that presents the energy characteristics of the building, that has the contents and appearance prescribed by this Ordinance and is issued by the authorized person. Energy Efficiency Inspection is a documented procedure that is performed in order to identify the energy characteristics of the building. It evaluates if those characteristics comply with the prescribed values and it also contains a proposal of measures for the improvement of those characteristics that are economically viable and is performed by the authorized person.
According to the Ordinance on Energy Efficiency Certificating of the Buildings (National Gazette 36/10) Energy Efficiency Certificate has to be issued for:
- every new building prior commencement of it’s utilization or commissioning.
- every existing building that has been put on the market for selling, renting or leasing not later than the Republic of Croatia joins the EU.
- all the buildings of public use that are prescribed to publicly exhibit the Energy Efficiency Certificate have to do so not later than 10.06.2012.
We take care of project completion within agreed: time, budget and quality
EE Info Center Kaštela
Kaštel Novi, F. Tuđmana 769
21217 Kaštel Štafilić
Ured: +385 (0)21 260 328
Fax: +385 (0)21 260 329
EE Info Center - Kaštela is the first informative center for energy efficiency in Dalmatia. It came up as a result of cooperation between UNDP - Croatia, town of Kaštela and Forming Co. from Kaštel Novi on the implementation of the project:
“Systematic Energy Management in the towns and districts in the Republic of Croatia”, for the town of Kaštela.
EE Center - Kaštela is providing consultants for information and education for the efficient utilization of energy, free of charge, to the citizens of Kastela for reconstruction of existing and construction of new buildings.
Models of of energy efficient products and systems of partner companies can be seen and promotional material can be obtained.